By offering this website for use, Best Case Leads provides you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, we do not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
By using this website, you agree that:
- you will not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any of the content, information or services on this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national or local law, rule or regulation having the force of law, including privacy laws and any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- you will not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, the servers, networks and other components connected to or used for this website;
- you will not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website or any of the content, information or services provided on this website;
- you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise or alter the origin of any content transmitted through the services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server used for this website, through password mining, hacking or any other means;
- you will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell or otherwise exploit this website, or any portion hereof, for commercial purposes without Best Case Leads prior written consent;
- you will not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout and form) without Best Case Leads prior written consent;
- you will not make any use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics on this website without Best Case Leads prior written consent.
- you will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture or extract information about usage, individual identities or users;
- you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the content, information or services on this website without Best Case Leads prior written consent;
- you will not collect any email addresses made available on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns and you will not solicit any users with data retrieved from this website or any attorney identified on this website;
- you will not distribute, on or through this website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without Best Case Leads prior written permission; and
- you will not use or otherwise export or re-export this website, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United Kingdom or the United States of America.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted hereby.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The technology and content provided on this website is owned by or licensed to Best Case Leads and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Best Case Leads and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology.
Best Case Leads makes no representation or warranty that the website or its services are appropriate or available outside the U.S. If you choose to access or use the website from outside the U.S., you do so on your own initiative and will be solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
No Users Under 18
If you are under 18, you may not access or use the website. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18. In compliance with COPPA, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 13.
Personal Use Only
The website is available only for users’ personal non-commercial use. Any other use is prohibited, unless otherwise noted in writing to you by Best Case Leads.
You consent to the terms of our online Privacy Statement and to our use and processing of any of your information for the purposes provided in the Privacy Statement.
Submission of Information and Consent to be Contacted
You agree that by voluntarily providing us with your personal information, you are making an inquiry and entering into a business relationship with Best Case Leads. Please do not submit confidential or sensitive personal information through the submission form. By submitting your information, you are requesting that Best Case Leads distribute your information to its Affiliate(s). “Affiliate” means any business entity that Best Case Leads has a business or contractual relationship with, including its agents, partners, associates and parent or subsidiary entities. The information you submit will be shared with advertising attorneys. Your legal situation is not evaluated when determining which attorney will receive your information. You are under no obligation to retain a lawyer who contacts you through this service.
You expressly request and consent to be contacted by telephone (including calls to your mobile phone), email, text message, letter and/or fax by Best Case Leads, its employees, representatives, agents, Affiliates, and third-party contracted vendors with information related to your inquiry as well as other promotions and offers, even if a telephone number you provide is on a federal, state, or wireless Do Not Call list. You expressly confirm you understand that these telephone calls, emails, texts, letters and/or faxes are being made pursuant to your request for such communications
No Legal Advice
You understand that content provided on this website is advertising material only. The information and services on this website are not intended to be and should not be used as legal, medical or other advice.Your use of the content, information and services on this website is at your own risk. You acknowledge that under no circumstances is Best Case Leads providing medical, legal or other advice or representation through this website, and nothing on this website is intended as a substitute for advice from an attorney, doctor or other professional. Under no circumstances will Best Case Leads have any liability to you for any reliance on information contained on or obtained through this website. Best Case Leads is not a law firm or a lawyer referral service. You understand and agree that an attorney or law firm may contact you to discuss the information you submit. You agree that the information that you receive in response is for general information purposes and that you will not be charged for this response. You further understand and agree that the laws of each state vary, and you will not rely upon this information as legal advice. Since this matter may require advice particular to your home state, you understand and agree that local counsel may be contacted for referral of this matter, and that Best Case Leads bears no responsibility for retaining local counsel or otherwise as a result of your submission of contact information to Best Case Leads.
No Endorsement of Attorneys
The hiring of a lawyer is a critical decision and should not be predicated solely on comments, advertisements or other content found on any website. We do not endorse or recommend any attorneys or law firms, nor make any representation about the quality of legal services or the qualifications of any attorney, law firm or legal provider. You also understand and agree that you are solely responsible for investigating any attorney or law firm that contacts you and that (i) neither Best Case Leads, nor its Affiliates may be held responsible for any claims you may have resulting from the services or information you may receive; and (ii) Best Case Leads makes no representations or warranties regarding the licensing, bonding or qualifications of any person who may contact you based on the submission of your information to Best Case Leads or the quality of legal services that may be provided by advertising attorneys. Any results appearing on the website are specific to a particular case and do not represent a guarantee or prediction of future results.
No Attorney-Client Relationship & Confidentiality
You acknowledge that no attorney-client relationship is, or will be, formed through the use of this website, and that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality of communications occurring through this website. Information submitted by you to the website is solely a request to have a law firm contact you about your situation.
Attorney Professional Conduct
If you are an attorney participating in any aspect of this website, you acknowledge that the Rules or Codes of Professional Conduct (collectively, “Rules”) of the jurisdictions in which you are licensed apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by such Rules. Best Case Leads disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with these Rules. You warrant that content you post, or share will be used to provide general information only, and not for the provision of legal advice or the practice of law.
Third-party content, messages and services may appear on this website or may be accessible through links from this website. Best Case Leads is not responsible, and assumes no liability, for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood or obscenity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on or accessible from this website. You acknowledge that the information and opinions in the third party content are neither endorsed or controlled by, nor reflect the beliefs of, Best Case Leads.
If you believe that any material posted on this website infringes on your copyrighted work, you may send us a copyright infringement notice. We respond to notices of copyright infringement according to the processes set out in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C.A. § 512) (“DMCA”). Upon notice of alleged copyright infringement, we will remove or block access to the material, provide notice to the user who posted the material and proceed as dictated by the DMCA. We may terminate or block access to areas of its site to repeat infringers. All notices of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to:
Best Case Leads
276 5th Avenue, Suite 704
New York, NY 10001
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
We provide this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website, the content, information or services included on this website, or that the website or content will be error-free. you agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, best case leads disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and punitive damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Best Case Leads and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
User Suspension & Termination
We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your use of the website at any time for any reason and without notice to you. Your access is likely to be terminated by us in the event that you breach any of your duties, obligations or responsibilities under these Terms. Upon or following termination, we will have no liability to you or any further obligations under these Terms.
To the extent that any provision or portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision or portion will be severed and deleted or limited so as to give effect to the intent of the parties insofar as possible and the remainder of the Terms will remain binding on the parties.
Governing Law and Venue
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without reference to conflict or choice of law rules or principles, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Texas. You agree to waive all defenses or objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at:
Best Case Leads
276 5th Avenue, Suite 704
New York, NY 10001
We will post any changes to these Terms here. The Terms were last updated on July 3, 2017.
Let a Local Lawyer Help You Today
Request a Free Consultation?
How it Works
- Briefly tell us about your case
- Provide your contact information
- One of our Attorneys will be contacting you shortly